文君竹

又一个WordPress站点

视觉影像出境旅游常用英语大全-深圳足迹文化传播中心

出境旅游常用英语大全-深圳足迹文化传播中心

出境旅行之前,行李,酒店,机票都准备好了
那你自己准备好了吗?
即使是跟团游
也会有一个人的时候
出境旅游
备一份出境旅游常用英语
可以让你更加方便哦
在国外语言不通,地图没用的时候
半天挤不出一句英文问路人,只能干着急吧!
奇速君为大家准备了宇宙第一最实用的境外英语大全
让你出行不怕听和说!
首先,这句话先学起来↓↓

I've got the travel bug: 好想去旅游!
Bug是虫子的意思。这里形容好像被虫子咬了一口邹志明 ,心里痒痒,特别想去旅游。
办签证 Visa application
单词:
visa category: 签证类型
tourist visa: 旅游签证
visa interview: 签证面试
multiple entries: 多次往返
visa on arrival: 落地签证
visa free: 免签
itinerary: 行程
confirmation of flight and hotel reservation: 航班、酒店预定证明
occupation: 职业
bank statements: 银行对账单
proof of employment: 在职证明
local address: 目的地地址
emergency contact: 紧急联系人
length of stay: 停留时间
visa processing fee: 签证处理费
valid from: 有效日期
实用的句子:
Is this your first time travelling to...? 这是你第一次去某国吗?
What's the purpose of your visit? 你此行的目的是什么?
How long do you plan to stay in...? 你计划在目的地国停留多久?
How many cities do you plan to visit? 你计划去哪些城市?
Do you have any relatives or friends in...? 你在目的地国家有亲属或朋友吗?
出/入境卡Arrival/Departure card

单词:
姓 family name年 year名 First (Given) Name月 month性别 sex偕行人数 accompanying number男 male职业 occupation女 female专业技术人员 professionals & technical国籍 nationality行政管理人员 legislators &administrators办事员 clerk护照号 passport No.商业人员 commerce原住地 country of Origin服务人员 service前往目的地国 destination country农民 farmer登机城市 city where you boarded工人 worker签证签发地 city where visa was issued其他 others签发日期 date issue无业 jobless前往国家的住址 address while in签名 signature街道及门牌号 number and street
实用对话:
A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?
  我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.
  当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。
A: There're 20 members in our group.
  我们组有二十人。
A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?
 你知道入境需要多长时间吗hp之严白 ?
B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.
  完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。
A: What happens after that?
  然后呢?
B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.
  下一步就是到行李提取处。
A: May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
B: Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
A: Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
B: Yes, here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
A: How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
A: How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带了多少现金?
B: I have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
在机场 At the airport

机场指示牌:
机场费 airport fee出站(出港、离开) departures国际机场 international airport登机手续办理 check-in国内机场 domestic airport登机牌 boarding pass (card)机场候机楼 airport terminal护照检查处 passport control immigration国际候机楼 international terminal行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim国际航班出港 international departure国际航班旅客 international passengers国内航班出站 domestic departure中转 transfers卫星楼 satellite中转旅客 transfer passengers入口 in中转处 transfer correspondence出口 exit; out; way out过境 transit进站(进港、到达) arrivals报关物品 goods to declare不需报关 nothing to declare贵宾室 V.I.P. room海关 customs购票处 ticket office登机口 gate; departure gate付款处 cash候机室 departure lounge出租车 taxi航班号 FLT No (flight number)出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point来自…… arriving from大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service实际时间 actual租车处 car hire已降落 landed公共汽车 bus; coach service前往…… departure to公用电话 public phone; telephone起飞时间 departure time厕所 toilet; W. C.; lavatories; rest room延误 delayed男厕 men's; gent's; gentlemen's登机 boarding女厕 women's; lady's由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures餐厅 restaurant迎宾处 greeting arriving酒吧 bar由此上楼 up; upstairs咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe由此下楼 down; downstairs免税店 duty-free shop银行 bank邮局 post office货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange出售火车票 rail ticket订旅馆 hotel reservation旅行安排 tour arrangement行李暂存箱 luggage locker行李牌 luggage tag
机票
飞机票 endorsements/restrictions前往城市 to旅客姓名 name of passenger承运人 carrier旅行经停地点 good for passage between航班号 flight no.起点城市 from座舱等级 class起飞日期 date机号 plane No.起飞时间 time机座号 seat No.订座情况 status吸烟坐位 smoking seat机票确认 ticket confirm非吸烟席 non-smoking seat登机口 gate
机场旅游信息
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?Is there an airport bus to the city?是否有机场巴士可到市区?Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。How can I get to Hilton Hotel?我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?How much is it per night?每晚费用为多少?Do you have a hotel list?这儿有饭店目录吗?Does it include tax and service charge?费用是否包含税与服务费?Can I have a youth hostel list?是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?Is breakast included?早餐是否已包含于费用内?May I have a city map?是否可给我一份城市地图?Is there a discount for staying several days?若停留数日是否有任何折扣?Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?I'd like to stay for two nights.我想要停留两晚。
机位预约确认篇
Hello. This is United Airlines.联合航空,您好。I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。What's your name and flight number?请说您的大名与班机号码?My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight numberis UA 003 for Los Angeles.我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。When is it?June 10th.行程是那一天?6月10日。I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。I can't find your name. Really?我找不到您的大名。真的?May I have your name again?请再告诉我一次您的大名?I still can't find your name onthe reservation list.我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。Anyway, we have seats for new bookings onthis flight. No problem.别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。One economy class seat, is that right?一个经济舱座位,对吗?Now you have been booked.没问题,您已完成订位。Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?Two hours before departure time.起飞前2小时。You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。【飞机客满时】Then, please give me a new reservation.那么,请帮我重新订位。Sorry, this flight is full.抱歉,这班飞机已客满。What is the possibility of my gettinga seat if I wait?若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?The day after tomorrow, Friday.后天,星期五。That will be fine. What's the flightnumber and departure time?太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?What is the fare?费用多少?
办理登机
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
Any hand luggage, madam?
Do you have any hand luggage, Madam?
我有一只背包。
I have one shoulder bag.
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
手提行李不用称重。
Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不包括在内。
Hand-baggage is not included.
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
Could you put on the luggage label, please?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
Will you put your luggage on the counter?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
May all my luggage be weighed?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
免费行李限额是25千克。
The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
您只能带24磅行李。
You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
Is that inside the free allowance?
刚好低于限额。
It's just below the limit.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
不需要超重费。
There's no excess to pay.
超重5千克。
It's five kilos overweight.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
那么我该付您多少钱?
Well, how much do I owe you?
超重费是每公斤5美元。
The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
把您的机票给我好吗?
Will you give me your ticket晋红娟 ?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
May I have your tickets and passports, please?
这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
这是您的行李单。
Here's your luggage bill.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
Here's a cabin luggage label.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
单词:
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
询问登机口
A:我应该在几号登机口登机?
Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
B:8号登机口。
Gate Eight.
A:请问我的登机口是几号?
Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
B:您的登机口是6号。
Your gate number is 6.
询问飞行信息
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
我们什么时候开始降落?
When are we going to be landing?
飞机到……要多久?
How long is the flight to... ?
询问能够准时起飞降落吗?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Is the flight on schedule?
Is the flight on time
这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?
Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
登机广播英语
飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。
We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
现在请所有旅客登机。
Now we'd like to begin general boarding.
询问机舱服务
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put mybaggage here ?
是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May Ireclinemy seat?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我是否可抽烟刘伯姬 ?
May I somke?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and ablanket, please?
我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have somemedicine?
盥洗室在哪里蜀山妖道?
Where is thelavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
May I have adeckof playing cards?
表达机上用餐
机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea,juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
Scotchand water, please.
请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold(hot).
有素餐吗?
Do you have a vegetarian meal?
请给我来点吃的好吗?徐明朝
Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?
飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。
I am on a diet. 我正在节食一屋赞客 。
I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。
过境和转机
A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.
  你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。
B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?
  我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?
A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?
  当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?
A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here双强鹰王宠妻 ?
 打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?
B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.
抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。
订酒店 hotel reservation

单词:
hotel reservation/booking: 酒店预订
standard room:标准间
suite: 套房
doublebed: 大床房
twinbeds:双床房
extra bed/cot: 加床
crib: 宝宝床、婴儿床
checking in on...checking out on...: 某日入住,某日离店
breakfast included: 包早餐
free cancellation: 免费取消
prepaid/advanced deposit: 预售权押金
budget hotel: 经济型酒店
luxury hotel: 高端酒店
boutique hotel: 精品酒店
room service: 客房送餐
room cleaning: 打扫房间
1.订房篇
I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.
我想预定三月一号一晚房间。Could I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.
我想要预订一间单人房。
I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
What are the room rates?房价多少?
How much isfamily room for a night?
请问四人房一晚多少钱?
Is breakfast included in the room price?请问房价有包含早餐吗?Does the room have Internet access?房间有网络吗?
2.入住篇
走进大堂,找到前台,把护照递给工作人员,然后说:
Hi, I have a reservation and I am checking in.
他们会给你钥匙,去找房间就行了。
退房
同样,你就说 I am checking out. 然后把钥匙给他就行了!
如 果 你 有 额 外 消 费(收 费 节 目,吃 了 冰 箱 的 东 西等),工作人员会对你说:
Your credit card will be charged a total of £256.78. Can
you sign on the bottom?
Should we charge the credit card on file or did you want
to use a different card?
然后你签单离开就行了。
如果不知道几点钟退房,可以提前向前台询问:
What time do I have to check out tomorrow?
入住后,酒店可能会问你是否搬运箱包(need help with your bags),如果需要的话要付小费,不想给就自己来騳怎么读,就说No thanks就好。
如果你要人给你清扫房间,可以对前台说:
Could you get someone to clean my room, please?
如果想去别的地方,比如市中心,可以问前台:
How do I get to city center from here? Can I take a bus or do I have to take a taxi? 或者 Do you have a map of the city诱红楼11?
如果要前台推荐吃饭的地方可以说:
Can you recommend a good restaurant around here?
I’d like to order something from room service.
我想要使用客房服务点餐。
I world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.
这房间里的灯光太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。
May I have an extra bed put in my room tonight?
请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?
I'd like to ask for the laundry service.
麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
I'd like to have myroom cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个服务员过来吗?
3.退房篇
Could you call a taxi for me?
可以帮我叫辆出租车吗?
I'd like to check out and finalize my bill.我要退房和结账。
餐厅
1.预定篇
Do you have a table for two right now?
请问现在有两人座位吗?
I have a reservation at 18:30.
我今天晚上6:30有订位。
May we have a table by the window梁旭辉 , please?
可以给我们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
2.点餐篇
May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
Could we have another menu, please?
可以再给我们一份菜单吗?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
是否有中文菜单?
What would you recommend for a party of three?
你可以推荐我们三人份的餐点吗?
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?
We need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.
我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单 / 决定要点什么。
Excuse me, we’re ready to order.
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
Is it too late to change my order?
现在改餐点还来得及吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
3.用餐篇
Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you please heat up my coffee? Thank you!.
可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!
May I have another spoon, please?
可以再给我一根汤匙吗?
Could you give me a fork, please?
可以给我一个叉子吗?
Excuse me. My order hasn’t arrived yet.
不好意思,我点的餐还没送到。视觉影像
Could I have some more water / napkins, please?
可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?
Excuse me. Would you please show me where the restroomis?
不好意思,可以告诉我厕所在哪里吗?
4.结账篇
May I have the check, please?
请问可以给我帐单吗?
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
I would like to pay in cash.
我想用现金付钱。
Is the gratuity included in the bill?
小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
May I have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
That was a wonderful meal. May I have the check,please?
真是美味的一餐。请帮我买单。
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的服务,我们这餐吃得很好。
词汇:
Appetizer 开胃菜
Salad (and Soup) 沙拉 (汤)
Main Course 主菜
Side 副餐/小菜
Seafood 海鲜
Specialty特制/特调
Dessert 甜点
Beverage 饮料
Kids Menu 儿童餐
当地交通 Local transportation
单词:
transportation: 交通
airport express: 机场快线
shuttle bus: 班车
taxi/cab: 出租车
meter: 打表
limousine:专车、包车
car rental: 租车
gas station: 加油站
tour bus: 观光大巴
daily ticket: 每日通票
一、问路时常用的方位词East东、South南、West西、North北、Left左、Right右、Straighton往前直去、There那儿、Front前方、Back后方、Side侧旁、Before之前、After之后、First left/right第 一个转左/右的路
二、请问如何前往...
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......? 请问如何前往......?How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?How do I get to the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Metro乃欧洲常用字)How do I get to the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Subway乃北美洲常用字)How do I get to the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground乃英国常用字)How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?How do I get to the Hilton hotel ? 请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?How do I get to the police station? 请问如何前往警局?How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局?How do I get to the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局?

三、请问附近有什么商店
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby? 请问附近有没有...?Is there a disco nearby? 请问附近有没有的士高?Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院?Is there a night club nearby? 请问附近有没有夜总会?Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅?Is there a telephone nearby? 请问附近有没有电话?Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有旅游社?Is there a youth hostel nearby? 请问附近有没有青年旅馆?Is there a baker nearby? 请问附近有没有面包店?Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行?Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?Is there a bus stop nearby? 请问附近有没有公车站?Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?Is there a cake shop nearby? 请问附近有没有西饼店?Is there a chemist"s nearby? 请问附近有没有药剂师?Is there a department store nearby? 请问附近有没有百货公司?
购物shopping

一般店员会问:
What can I do for you? / Can I help you find something?
一般回答: I'm just looking around. (我自己看看。)
如果你确实在找东西,比如要个小号的衬衫,那就是:
Yes. Do you have this shirt in a smaller size? 或者 Where are your blue jeans?
买鞋比较特殊,因为你必须要售货员给拿出来。可以这么问:
Can I try this shoe on in a seven? / Can I get this in a size
six?
国内和欧式尺寸也是有所不同的,可以这么问:
I don't know what my size is, can you take my measurement?
在其他类型的商店里,在找东西时可以问一下:
Where can I find xxx? / Do you sell XX here?
问试衣间在哪里: Where are your fitting rooms?
试过后觉得不合适需要小号,I think I need a smaller size.
问是否能刷卡 Can I pay by credit card.
确认衣服是不是打折:It's on sale, right?
问店铺什么时候开门,什么时候关门:
What time do you open in the morning? / What time do you close? 购物必问句: How much is it? (多少钱?)
衣物常用单词:gloves 手套, boots 靴子, socks 袜子,
jeans 仔裤, jacket 夹克, skirt 短裙, hat 帽子, shoes 鞋,
belt 皮带, shirt 衬衫, boxers 男士短裤
换钱
如果需要换钱/兑换旅行支票,可以问:
Do you exchange foreign currency? / Can I cash my traveler's checks here?
询问汇率时,可以问:
What is your exchange rate for the Chinese Yuan?
The exchange rate is 0.0009 cents for one Yuan.
I would like to exchange 500 Yuan please.
1.折扣篇
Is this on sale?
这项(物品)有特价吗?
Is this a discounted item?
这是特价商品吗?
Excuse me. Is there any discount on ___?
请问__(物品)现在有打折吗?
Is there any promotion coming up?
最近有什么优惠活动吗?
How about a discount?
打个折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount.
还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧!
Is this your final price?
不能再便宜了吗?
2.咨询篇
Thank you but I’mjust looking around.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
I’ll try it first.If I like it, I’ll come back.
我先试用,喜欢的话我会再回来买。
Can I have a look at that one, please?
我可以看看那个吗?
Excuse me. Which aisle is ____ on?
不好意思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?
Do you have this in another color? / Does this comein any other colors?
这个有别的颜色吗?
What would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend?
什么礼物你推荐我送男朋友?
I’m looking for agift for my friend.
我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
When will you be getting new stock in?
你们什么时候会进新货?
3.结账篇
Is there an ATM nearby?
这附近有提款机吗?
Where can I change money?
我要哪里换钱朱玛娜?
I’d like to return this (for refund).
我想退货(退费)。
Is this tax-free?
这免税吗?
Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)卧龙吟巡查 ?
可不可以用信用卡(银联卡)付帐?
Where is the checkout counter复方樟脑粉?
结帐柜台在哪里?
Does this come with a warranty?
买这个有保修单吗?
I would like to take this one.
我要买这个。
Please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包装起来。
逛景点 Sightseeing

词汇:
sights and attractions: 景点
ticket booth: 售票处
will call ticket: 网络售票
guided tour: 带导游的游览
audio tour: 有声导游
opening hours: 开门时间
brochure: 介绍小册子
souvenir: 纪念品
实用句子:
Where do I get tickets? 售票处在哪里?
How much is the ticket? 门票多少钱?
Where does the line start? 从哪里开始排队?
What are the opening hours for ...? 某个景点几点开门、几点关门?
Is...child-friendly? 某个景点适合带孩子玩儿吗?
Does it involve a lot of walking? 要走很多路吗?
Excuse me, could you help us take a picture?不好意思,可以帮我们拍张照吗?
Could you take a picture of me with the __?
可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?
Could you turn it the other way around?
可以把相机转直/横拍吗?
Sorry, but I just blinked… can you take another one火星哥多高, please?不好意思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?That's a good one! Thank you for the help!这张拍得好好,谢谢!